Tha Muang Old Market Karnchanaburi Find the delicious food. Shopping for trendy products. The classic fragrance of the ancient market over time, up to 120 years.
Tha Muang Old Market The name is old. Old Market An ancient market located on Mae Klong River, Tha Muang District, Kanchanaburi. The old-fashioned shopping center of the Chinese community has remained in business for over 100 years. The building’s architecture remains well maintained. Despite the great fire in 1935, many houses have been restored. It became a tourist attraction. Rejuvenate the way the community and culture mix between Thai and Chinese. Come back to life again.
Enjoy your meal with delicious sweet fish. Chicken Soup, Chicken Soup, Cucumber Tenderloin, Cabbage Pork, Crispy Pork, Fried Pork, Thai Gourmet Chicken And other goodies salivate. Enjoy the atmosphere and the beauty of Mae Klong River. Every Saturday – Sunday at 15.00-22.00 (not available every week. More information on Facebook Tha home and I’m pretty good ).
On Friday, August 31 – Sunday, September 2, 2018, at Tha Muang Market, there will be a big event “120 Years of Tha Muang” on the occasion of the 120th Anniversary. Cultural wiring Enjoy the many activities between 09.00 – 22.00 hrs.
– Tha Muang Community Tram ride Worship Buddha in the temple pyramid. Pay homage to Luang Por Nakharin. Wat Si Mali Rat nourishment, worship the Blessed Virgin Mary. Wat Phra Mahathat Woramahawihan, Mosque of Lop Buri, Central Mosque of Kanchanaburi, Chedi Chai Shrine, Jubilee Shrine And Jessica Hsiang Xieng Old Market
– Local wisdom and cultural products from 13 communities in Kanchanaburi
– The local food contest Bird cage competition, crayon music and folk games Kanchanaburi.
– Get excited with the sound of light “120 years of Tha Muang”, costume show “Wichitaporn under the umbrella”
– Ride the River Kwai.
– Paragliding contest, Kanchanaburi The Thai food is beautifully decorated.
Old Market Tha another at Kanchanaburi. Not far from Bangkok and close to the cave temple after paying respect to the gods and then visit the delicious food. And to buy souvenirs.